Time For You Paisley Reviews
I would like to say that Carol is an excellent worker and a good time keeper.
Be assured we would recommend you to anyone who asks and thank you once again.
Thank you so much for the service you have provided. We appreciate it very much. We wish you a very happy Christmas and a blessed New Year.
Overall I have been so disappointed in my experience with Time For You Cleaner in Paisley. My only recommendation is stay away, it’s not worth the hassle if something goes wrong!
I was pleased with the communication and set up as I was in hospital with a brain clot and wanted a cleaner to prepare my house for me returning home. Ross was helpful in organising this beyond what would be usual but the problems began with the actual job.
1. I arranged with Ross that the cleaner would bring cleaning products which I would pay for. Products were never left though I was expected to pay for them. It was only when I arrived home and checked for these that I realised they hadn’t been left although I had been assured they had been. I made the decision not to pay for these. It was then said that they would drop off these which never happened.
2. Items were never moved to clean, meaning surfaces in priority areas still had crumbs, dust, dog hair on them - surely a first rule of cleaning a kitchen would be to make sure counters were clean, for instance! Bathroom was still filthy, table in living room still cluttered, kitchen floor not cleaned. In a 3 hour clean much more should have been done even though I know it was a big job. I have texts to show that priority areas were requested and well documented photos to show the areas had not been cleaned.
3. Items were removed from my house (for sure) in that my GHD straighteners are gone as is my favourite mug and a few other inessential items!
4. I complained and Ross agreed he would follow up. Arranged a time he would call me. Never did. I text to find out what was happening and never received a response until I posted this original review on FB. At that point I received a call. It was agreed I could have a free clean but to be honest after this hassle I’d prefer money back and compensation for lost items. I last spoke with Ross middle of December. He said he would call back over the weekend if the 14th but never did despite arranging a time. At which point he expressed he was intending to send a couple of things to me to resolve outstanding issues. (I have this via text.)
At this point, 22 Jan, I have now been trying to get in touch for over a month with no response to this and nothing which has resolved the issues. I was further told that Ross had been advised by the franchise boss that he should go public with “his side of the story”.
5. I paid £80 for a substandard clean (set up fee and cleaning, and would have paid more if I’d paid the requested £10 cleaning products for items which were not left). This was for basic things still to be done by myself when leaving hospital very ill, and for items to have been removed from my house. Not only that but I have had 3 months of stress in trying to deal with this and sort it out to an acceptable outcome.
I have given them enough time to deal with this and to respond to my messages! I even graciously removed this review previously mid December to allow extra time in bringing it to a conclusion. Bottom line is, I paid fir a service which was not delivered, items are missing from my home and length of time to resolve issues has been shocking! Very frustrating!
Hi Alison, Michelle is great does everything we ask of her and extra, cant recommend her enough, thanks
We are absolutely delighted with the service provided by Time for You.
The current cleaner, who cleans my elderly uncle's house, not only does an amazing job - the house looks so much better - but she also goes the extra mile. She is good company and my uncle looks forward to her visits. We'd be lost without her!
Excellent service from start to end of contract. Both our cleaner Linzi and manager Alison were professional and courteous. Would definitely use the service again and recommend to others.
We will recommend your cleaning services to anyone who asks, thank you once again.
Thank you for Victoria's excellent cleaning services.
I would like to say that Carol has been an excellent cleaner and good time keeper.
Just wanted to thank you, Carol is a wonderful cleaner we are both so happy with the cleaning service she provides.
Great house cleaning company, would recommend.
Great house cleaning service pa4
I had work done in my house and wanted a thorough one off clean, the cleaning lady they sent was excellent and I decided to have a regular cleaner each week! pa11
one of the best cleaning agencies around.. PA10
thanks very much, such a difference having a regular cleaner PA18
I have bad arthiritis and Carol is a great help with my housework... PA8
don't know what we would do without our weekly cleaning lady PA2
More Time For You Paisley reviews »